Indians in the list of World’s 100 Most Influential People in Climate Policy for 2019
Apolitical, a peer to peer learning platform for governments has released the list of World’s 100 Most Influential People in Climate Policy for 2019. The list celebrates politicians, civil servants, academics and activists who have contributed immensely towards raising awareness and bringing change for the cause of environment and climate.
Indians’ in the list
- Union Minister for Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal.
- Union Minister for Environment, Forest and Climate Change Dr Harsh Vardhan.
- Pune Mayor Mukta Tilak.
- Executive director of Integrated Research and Action for Development, a research and policy analysis institute focusing on sustainable development Jyoti Kirit Parikh.
- Well-renowned environmentalist and political activist, Sunita Narain.
- Environmental activist, Vandana Shiva.
- Director general of the International Solar Alliance, Upendra Tripathi.
- Co-founder and Executive Director, Sunrise Movement, Varshini Prakash.
Releasing the inaugural list Apolitical has said that at a time when young people everywhere are marching to demand action on climate, it’s more important than ever to celebrate and support those with the most power to act: the people driving tangible policy change.
Category: Environment Current Affairs
Topics: Apolitical • Dr Harsh Vardhan • International Solar Alliance • Jyoti Kirit Parikh • Mukta Tilak • Piyush Goyal • Pune • Sunita Narain • Sunrise Movement • Union Minister for Environment Forest and Climate Change • Union Minister for Railways • Upendra Tripathi • Vandana Shiva • Varshini Prakash • World’s 100 Most Influential People in Climate Policy for 2019
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|