Gati Shakti Express inaugurated
Indian Railway has introduced a special train 01684/01683 called Gati Shakti Express to ease the extra rush of passengers during festive seasons like Diwali and Chhath Puja.
- Train will run between Anand Vihar Terminal-Patna-Anand Vihar Terminal.
- Train has been introduced for the convenience of rail passengers by clearing extra rush of passengers during festivals.
- The special train comprises of 20 new 3 AC Economy coaches.
- Train No. 01684 will depart from Anand Vihar Terminal at 11.10 p.m. on October 29 & 31, November 2, 5, & 7 and will arrive at Patna Junction at 03.45 p.m. the next day.
- It will halt at Kanpur Central, Prayagraj junction, Varanasi, Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Junction, & Danapur stations enroute.
About Gati Shakti Express coaches
- The design and look of the Gati Shakti Express train have been improved comprising of illuminated seat numbers and fire proof material.
- Each coach is having 83 berths, which is 11 more than the number of berths in existing three tier AC coaches.
- New coach has comfortable & ergonomically designed climbing ladders to climb on middle and upper berths.
- It comprises of individuals AC vents, USB charging sockets and reading lights for all passengers.
- Coaches are also equipped with foldable snack tables as well as elegant bottle holders.
- They have been made Divyang-friendly.
- Toilets have a modern, elegant look and they provide passenger-friendly fittings.
Cost & speed
Each of coach costs around Rs 2.76 crore. The train is fit to run at 160 kmph speed.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|