Functioning of Prasar Bharati to be examined by study groups
The Sam Pitroda-led expert panel has set up 11 study groups for examining the Government-Prasar Bharati ties, its financing, aspects related to content, presentation and other issues.
Tasks before the study group:
- To work on aspects related to the Prasar Bharati-government relationship.
- To look into matters related to technology to suggest ways to keep the national broadcaster updated with latest developments.
- To look into matters related to finance, business development and organisation and human resource issues.
- To examine programming and content-related issues.
- To brainstorm on the policy related to archives of Doordarshan and All India Radio. Prasar Bharati has huge archival material and there was a need to bring the archival management to international level.
- The working groups will have to submit a white paper on 11 subjects within 30 to 60 days.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|