Fact Box: Saxo Bank
Saxo Bank enters Indian market
- Saxo Bank has announced its entry into the Indian market to provide trading platform for foreign equities.
About Saxo Bank:
An Online Danish investment bank.
Headquarters: Copenhagen, Denmark
- Kurt K. Larsen, Chairman
- Dennis Malamatinas
- Kim Fournais
Founder members: Lars Seier Christensen, Kim Fournais and Marc Hauschildt.
- 1992: Saxo was originally founded as a brokerage firm under the name ‘Midas Fondsmæglerselskab’.
- 2001: The company obtained a banking license and its name was later changed to “Saxo”.
- Trading via an online platform SaxoTrader in Forex, Stocks, CFDs, Futures, Funds and Bonds.
- Private Wealth Management services.
- The bank provides online trading and investment across global financial markets.
- Saxo Bank is well known internationally for its success in Internet brokerage and it has bagged number of awards for the same.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|