E-karyalay- an application for file sharing launched by CISF
The Central Industrial Security Force has launched the e-karyalay- an e-office app designed by its technical team for movement of files.
About the e-karyalay
The e-karyalay is an electronic office app launched by the CISF. It will enable the transfer of files inside the force. It has digital security features and will be hosted on CISF cloud. The initiative will reduce the need for physical interaction in time of the current COVID-19 crisis.
- The application mimics the function of traditional file movement in CISF. It also has the same visual look as the traditional file.
- It has digital signature features for security.
- An accompanying data recovery site functions round the clock.
- The letter management section (dak section) handles communication between the hierarchical levels.
- The files can be opened, worked upon, parked and closed with ease.
CISF or Central Industrial Security Force is an arm of the Central Armed Police Force under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs. Its function is to provide security cover to government buildings, airports, Delhi Metro, industrial units, government infrastructure projects, etc. It also provides consulting services with regards to security and fire protection.