BSE launches algorithm trading test
Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Ltd has launched a new service for algorithm trading test facility for investors on its derivatives and equity platform.
The new service has been launched in partnership with Mumbai based Symphony Fintech Solutions Pvt Ltd and is free-of-cost for market participant.
This service will
- Enable all market participants to test their trading algorithms in different trading segments including equity, equity derivatives and currency derivatives segments.
- Help members to test their trading strategies based on the live market data feed during market hours and also from historical market data.
What is Algorithm Trading?
- Algorithmic trading in financial markets refers to transaction orders generated by using advanced mathematical models that involve automated execution of trade.
- It uses mathematical models and software codes to make transaction decisions on exchanges and execute them at high speed.
- This technology-driven trading enables traders to take advantage of any profit making opportunities arising in the market much before a human trader can even spot them.
Read more about: Algorithm Trading
FIPB clears 6 FDI proposals worth Rs 1,200 crore
The Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) has approved six Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) propo...
Rajasthani writer Satya Narayan chosen for 2016 Bihari Puraskar
Eminent Rajasthani litterateur Dr Satya Narayan was chosen for the 26th Bihari Puraskar 2016 by the ...
Scientists develops first Biological Pacemaker using Human Stem Cells
Scientists from Canada have developed the first functional pacemaker cells using human pluripotent s...
Parliamentary committee report highlights alarming rise in forest fires
According to report submitted by Parliamentary Standing Committee on Science and Technology, there i...
Telecom Ministry to launch Tarang Sanchar portal check radiation compliance of mobile towers
The Department of Telecom (DoT) will soon launch ‘Tarang Sanchar’ portal that will let u...
Topics: Current Affairs 2016
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|