Atal Innovation Mission, CIPS join hands for Innovation in Public System
The Atal Innovation Mission, Centre for Innovations in Public Systems (CIPS) and NITI Aayog recently announced collaboration to reinforce entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystem in India.
What is the plan?
- The CIPS and Atal Innovation Mission signed a Statement of Intent to promote innovation in the area of public system. This is to be achieved with the help of knowledge and experience of AIM and CIPS.
- The CIPS and AIM will organise round tables involving local level administration officials. This is to create awareness about the innovative products and solutions. Also, it will help them understand the standard policies and processes around procurement. Ultimately, it will aid in quicker implementation of innovative solutions.
- They will together host e-exhibitions supported by relevant startups. Through this their innovations are to be showcased.
- Innovative Learning Management System is to be created. This is to ensure capacity building to teachers and mentors at grass root levels. It will promote innovative learning among the students.
Benefits of the partnership
- The partnership will help to promote programmes launched by AIM.
- The partnership will strengthen AIM Mentor of Change Programme.
- The beneficiaries will be able to harness CIPS research capacities.
Centre for Innovation in Public System
It is an autonomous Centre for Administrative Staff College of India. It was established by Government of India in 2010. It was established based on the recommendation made by the Thirteenth Finance Commission for the years 2010-15. The Finance Commission also suggested to release a grant of Rs 20 crores to establish Centre for Innovation in Public System.
Category: Economy & Banking Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|