2nd Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav begins in New Delhi
The second edition of Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav (RSM)-2016 was inaugurated by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh at Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts in New Delhi.
The 10-day event aims to showcase the rich cultural heritage of India in all its rich and varied dimensions.
- RSM 2016 will showcase Handicrafts, Painting, Cuisine, Photography, Sculpture, Documentation and Performing Arts-Folk, Tribal, Classical and Contemporary in one place.
- Nearly 2,000 artists from across the country will showcase India’s cultural heritage through performances, arts during the cultural extravaganza.
- It is one of the five such festivals planned in this financial year in different parts of India including Bangalore, Varanasi and Jammu and Kashmir.
- Under this cultural event, seven zonal cultural centres have been given slots to present their arts during the festival.
- It will showcase an amalgamation of ‘Ek Bharat, Srestha Bharat’, ‘Hamaari Sanskriti, Hamaari Pahchaan’ and ‘Swachh India’.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|