GKToday Archives: May, 2022
1. Consider the following statements: First Fast Radio Bursts (FRB) was discovered in 2007. A magnetar is capable of releasing more energy than the Sun. The source of the FRB detected recently in the Milky Way is a magnetic neutron star. Which of the statements given above are correct? [A] Only 1 & 2[B] Only ..
1. In which city is the “Param Yodha Sthal” located? [A] New Delhi[B] Lucknow[C] Jammu[D] Amritsar Show Answer Correct Answer: A [New Delhi] Notes:The iconic rifle and soldier’s war helmet, which were part of the Amar Jawan Jyoti at India Gate, were taken to the National War Memorial on May 27, 2022. It was a ..
1. Which of the following doctrines promotes regionalism? [A] Son of the Soil principle[B] Principle of Natural justice[C] Principle of Subsidiarity [D] Principle of Non-refoulement Show Answer Correct Answer: A [Son of the Soil principle] Notes: Son of the soil doctrine according to which, a state specifically belongs to the native group only, who are the ..
1. What is the objective of Lok Milani program recently launched by Punjab Government? [A] To provide health facilities to the people[B] To provide education related help to the people[C] To provide a single window platform to the people for redressal of their grievances[D] None of these Show Answer Correct Answer: C [To provide a ..
1. With respect to the National Hydrogen Policy, consider the following statements: It is notified by the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy. It offers a full waiver of inter-state transmission charges for 25 years. The manufacturer can bank the unconsumed renewable power up to 30 days. Which of the statements given above are correct? ..