1. Who has won the PGA of American Player of the year award? [A]Tiger Wood [B]Jordan Spieth [C]Bubba Watson [D]Zach Johnson Show Answer Jordan Spieth American golfer Jordan Spieth has been awarded the PGA of America Player of the Year award and the Vardon Trophy for the lowest scoring average. Spieth has become the second ..
Monthly Archives: September 2015
1. Currently, which among the following countries have space observatory? 1. USA 2. Japan 3. China 4. Russia Select the correct option from the codes given below: [A]Only 1, 2 & 4 [B]Only 2, 3 & 4 [C]Only 1, 3 & 4 [D]1, 2, 3 & 4 Show Answer Only 1, 2 & 4 So ..
1. Who became the first solo woman to win the prestigious Royal Society Winton Prize for Science Books of the Year award? [A]Gaia Vince [B]Bill Bryson [C]Christopher Jean [D]Martiana Higgs Show Answer Gaia Vince Gaia Vince became the first solo woman to win the prestigious Royal Society Science Book of the year award. She won ..
1. The India Brand Equity Foundation is a trust established by which ministry? [A]Ministry of Economics [B]Ministry of Commerce [C]Ministry of Agriculture [D]Ministry of Defence Show Answer Ministry of Commerce India Brand Equity Foundation is a trust established by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. Its primary objective is ..
1. Nuakhai festival is celebrated in which among the following states of India? [A]Bihar [B]Uttar Pradesh [C]Odisha [D]Punjab Show Answer Odisha Nuakhai is an agricultural festival mainly observed by people of Western Odisha in India. Nuakhai is observed to welcome the new rice of the season. According to the Hindu calendar it is observed on ..
1. Who among the following heads the expert group set up by NITI Aayog to draft land leasing law? [A]R Mehrishi [B]T Haque [C]JP Mishra [D]HS Meena Show Answer T Haque The Agriculture Division of National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog constituted an expert group on Land Leasing. The expert group will be headed ..
1. Which among the following is the National flower of the newly adopted constitution of Nepal? [A]Lali gurans [B]Chrysanthemum [C]Lotus [D]Blue water lily Show Answer Lali gurans With reference of the newly adopted constitution of Nepal, the list of national symbols of Nepal are a) National Bird: Himalayan monal (Lophophorus impejanus). b) National Flag: World’s ..
1. To ensure 24×7 power supply to every house, the Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) has recently launched in which state of India? [A]Bikaner [B]Varanasi [C]Nagpur [D]New Delhi Show Answer Varanasi The Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched the National Integrated Power Development Scheme (IPDS) in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh to provide 24×7 power supply to ..
1. Who among the following is current Prime Minister of Sri Lanka? [A]Maithripala Sirisena [B]Ranil Wickremesinghe [C]Chandrika Kumaratunga [D]Mahinda Rajapaksa Show Answer Ranil Wickremesinghe Recently, Sri Lankan Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe had visited India. He is holding the office of Prime Minister of Sri Lanka since 9 January 2015. He is also the leader of ..
1. The recently launched PMKKKY scheme is related to which of the following sectors? [A]Agriculture [B]Mines and Minerals [C]Industry [D]Education and Skill Development Show Answer Mines and Minerals Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana (PMKKKY) for welfare of the people living in areas which are affected directly or indirectly by mining. . 2. Who among ..