1. Attukal Pongal festival, which is figured in Guinness Book of World Records is celebrated in __? [A]Tamil Nadu [B]Kerala [C]Telangana [D]Goa Answer: KeralaNotes: Attukal Pongal festival is a famous festival in Kerala. The festival ..
Monthly Archives: February 2015
1. The ‘Friends for Life” – an elephant conservation project has been launched by World Wide Fund for Nature India and __? [A]Aditya Birla Group [B]Muthoot Group [C]Manapuram Group [D]Reliance Ltd Answer: Muthoot GroupNotes: The ..
1. Louis Jordan, who passed away recently (February 2015), was a famous ____? [A]Author [B]Photographer [C]Actor [D]Journalist Answer: ActorNotes: Louis Jourdan was French actor. His best known Hollywood movies are – The Paradine Case (1947), ..
1. Which one of the following pairs is not correctly matched? [A]Kunal Bahl & Rohit Bansal- Snapdeal [B]Sachin Bansal & Binny Bansal- Red Bus [C]Deepinder goyal & Pankaj Chaddah – Zomato [D]Bhavish Aggarwal & Ankit ..
1. Which among the following states has maximum number of Special Economic Zones (SEZ) in February 2015? [A]Karnataka [B]Andhra Pradesh [C]Tamil Nadu [D]Telangana Answer: Tamil NaduNotes: As of now 196 special economic zones are operating ..