GKToday Archives: March, 2014
1. Which among the following posts is not mentioned in the Constitution of India? [A]Solicitor General [B]Deputy Speaker of Loka Sabha [C]Deputy Speaker of Rajya Sabha [D]Attorney General Solicitor General The posts of Solicitor General and the additional Solicitors General are not constitutional posts. 2. Recently launched Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSE) ETF is an ..
1. As per the United Nation refugee agency, which among the following countries has the biggest source for asylum seekers? [A]Russia [B]Syria [C]Afghanistan [D]Ukraine Syria Syria became the world’s biggest source for asylum seekers in the world. Russia and Afghanistan are the second and third biggest source of asylum seekers in the world according to ..
1. As per the Indian Aviation report 2014, which one of the following is the main reason for rendering Indian aviation sector uncompetitive? [A]Over Taxation [B]Lack of Skill [C]Infrastructure [D]Privatisation Over Taxation Indian Aviation report 2014 released by FICCI and KPMG state that aviation industry is over-taxed, this aspect is clearly reflected in the industry’s ..
1. The “SVEEP” programme, which is being reporting in newspapers nowadays, is associated with ____? [A]Finance Commission [B]Election Commission [C]Planning Commission [D]Agriculture Commission Election Commission 2. Which among the following states has been ranked top in the recently released “Economic Freedom of the States of India” report 2013? [A]Tamil Nadu [B]Rajasthan [C]Gujarat [D]Madhya Pradesh Gujarat ..
1. The Syngas, or Synthesis gas, is a fuel gas mixture consisting primarily of _____? [A]Carbon dioxide and Hydrogen [B]Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen [C]Hydrogen and Oxygen [D]Carbon Monoxide and Nitrogen Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Syngas or synthesis gas, is a fuel gas mixture consisting primarily of hydrogen, carbon monoxide and very often some carbon dioxide. ..