1. Name the Indian environmentalist, who has been conferred this year’s prestigious “Clinton Global Citizen Awards”? [A]Ullas Karanth [B]Medha Patkar [C]Bunker Roy [D]Ila Bhat Bunker Roy Indian environmentalist Bunker Roy and Pakistan’s teenage education activist ..
Monthly Archives: September 2013
1. Which of the following is called as “Gateway to Tiger Reserves” in India? [A]Mysore [B]Nagpur [C]Ranchi [D]Patna Nagpur Nagpur, Maharashtra’s second capital promoted as the “gateway to tiger reserve” as it is the entry ..
1. What is the name of powerful Typhoon which hit Philippines and Taiwan recently? [A]Typhoon Narghese [B]Typhoon Usagi [C]Typhoon Rambo [D]Typhoon Swift Typhoon Usagi Typhoon Usagi, the most powerful storm of this year, unleashed torrential ..
1. In which of the following places, union government decided to set up an “Information Technology Investment Region”? [A]Bangalore [B]Hyderabad [C]Bhopal [D]Panaji Hyderabad Central government has decided to set up an Information Technology Investment Region ..
1. Who among the following has been honoured with the Pride of the Nation award? [A]John Abraham [B]Akshay Kumar [C]Salman Khan [D]Saif Ali Khan John Abraham Bollywood actor John Abraham has been conferred the Pride ..