1. “Romancing with Life” is the autobiography of which among the following bollywood legends? [A]Shahsi Kapoor [B]Shammi Kapoor [C]Devanand [D]Rajesh Khanna 2. In the Windows XP, what does XP stands for? [A]Extra-Powerful [B]Experience [C]Extended Platform [D]Experience Platform 3. Pablo Picasso, the famous painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, and stage designer, one of the greatest and most
1. The “Registan Desert” is a part of which among the following countries? [A]Pakistan [B]Afghanistan [C]Tajikistan [D]Turkmenistan 2. What is the difference between Union Legislature and Parliament of India ? [A]Union Legislature consists of Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, Parliament consists of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha and President [B]Union Legislature consists of Lok Sabha only,
1. Vikramshila Gangetic Dolphin Sanctuary, India’s only dolphin sanctuary, is located in which among the following states of India? [A]West Bengal [B]Bihar [C]Assam [D]Uttar Pradesh 2. Late Hargobind Khorana, who died in the US on November 9, 2011 had received Nobel Prize in physiology in 1968, for work on which among the following? [A]Mechanisms of
1. Which among the following dates in December has been fixed as celebration of National Mathematics Day, to be observed as birthday of great mathematician Ramanujan? [A]December 16 [B]December 22 [C]December 18 [D]December 15 Explanation 2. Which among the following countries has recently abolished the Official retirement age? [A]Japan [B]Britain [C]France [D]Russia 3. The Comptroller
1. Which among the following cities was declared as “Tiger Gateway of India” during the first half of 2011? [A]Bhopal [B]Nagpur [C]Mysore [D]Lucknow Explanation 2. Which among the following protocols is also related to the Access and Benefit Sharing (ABS) mechanism? [A]Kyoto protocol [B]Nagoya Protocol [C]Geneva Protocol [D]Cartagena Protocol 3. Consider the following matches: 1.
1. The Arabic word “Sukuk” is best placed in which among the following? [A]A tenet of Islam [B]A Festival of Islam [C]A term related to Islamic Banking [D]A term related to Saudi Politics Explanation 2. Consider the following statement: 1. The Tiny units in industries was defined for the first time in Industrial Policy Statement