Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 8, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 8, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. In the Maurya empire, who looked after Markets and check wrong practices?
2. The place Dharanikota in South India is related to which ancient dynasty?
3. Who was elected the President of Indian National Congress in the famous Tripuri Session of 1939 ?
4. Who among the following got the Mahabharata translated into Persian and named it as ‘Razmnameh’ ?
5. Which among the following is not correct?
6. Consider the following states:
The correct order of increasing area of the above states is shown by which among the following?
7. Which orbital will have lower energy if two orbitals have the same value of (n+l)?
8. Which of the following is not a weak electrolyte?
9. Which of these polymers is formed by the polymerization of the dimer of lactic acid?
10. World Tourism Day is celebrated on which of the following days?