Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 7, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 7, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Mrugavani National Park (MNP) is located in which state?
2. Where is located the headquarters of Tobacco Board?
3. Which among the following country has the largest share in global mangrove areas?
4. In India, which among the following decides the savings bank rate?
5. Which among the following was India’s first Teraflop supercomputer?
6. Consider the following Statements regarding Non-Banking Finance Institutions(NBFCs):
- NBFCs can also engage in Micro-Finance Activities.
- Housing-finance companies form a distinct sub-group of the NBFCs.
- The deposit insurance facility of the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation is not available for NBFC depositors.
Which among the above Statement(s) is/are not correct?
7. Which of the following represents Isocyanic acid?
8. Who among the following was the first woman to go to space?
9. Optical fibre works on which of the following principle of light?
10. How many times a person can be elected as the President of India?