Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 8, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 8, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What is the size of new Rs.500 Bank Note?
2. During the times of Governor-General Lord Ellenborough, which among the following acts declared slavery as illegal?
3. Which among the following are included in nagar panchayat?
4. The story of Alibaba & 40 thieves is related to which of the following Caliphate era?
5. India’s largest inland saline wetland system is located in which of the following states ?
6. Who among the following was behind the “epoch making” discovery of Arthashastra that altered the false perception of the European scholars that Ancient Indians learnt the art of administration from the Greeks?
7. Consider the following statements:
- There is almost no speculation in the G-sec market
- The Investors in the G-Sec Market are predominantly the institutions
Which among the above statements is / are correct
8. As per the Government of India act 1919, the life of the Council of State and Legislative Assembly were as follows
9. What do we call the process in which heat is transferred from one place to the other without any intervening medium?
10. Which is the most important raw material for generation of power in India?