Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 27, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 27, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. To which of the following ethnic hordes, Toramana belonged to ?
2. The Portuguese built their first fortress in India at __?
3. White Phosphorous is represented by which among the following symbols?
4. Sun is best kept in which among the following categories?
5. Ouagadougou is the capital of which of the following countries? (It is also known as Ouaga)
6. Damodar and Sone river valley and Rajmahal hills in the eastern India are depository of the______?
7. Consider the following statements:
- American Civil War (1861-1865) boosted the demand of Indian Cotton
- The boost in the demand of Indian cotton ultimately led to failure of Bank of Bombay in 1866
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
8. Which among the following is the lowest level of a body of water such as an ocean or a lake?
9. Personal computers in the 2010s have access to which of the following kinds of softwares?
10. As per Faraday’s Laws of Electrolysis, the amount of chemical reaction which occurs at any electrode during electrolysis proportional to which of the following?