Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 24, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 24, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Orang National Park (ONP) is located in which state?
2. Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Alps is located in which among the following countries?
3. Ohm is a unit of measuring _________?
4. Hang-Seng is share market index at which of the following?
5. Which of the following Five year Plans set the lowest growth target?
6. Which among the following is the smallest Human Chromosome?
7. Many a times we read in the newspapers about a term “Core inflation“. The Core inflation is different from the general inflation because of the following?
8. which among the following established the Planning commission in 1950 as an extra constitutional body through a resoltion?
9. In which of the following cities Diesel Locomotive Works of the Indian Railways located?
10. How many judges are there in the International Court of Justice?