AAHAR-2022: International Food and Hospitality Fair
Asia’s biggest international food and hospitality fair named AAHAR-2022 is being organized by the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) in collaboration with the India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO) at New Delhi’s Pragati Maidan.
- This fair began on 26th April 2022.
- This fair will be held till 30th April 2022.
- This is the 36th edition of this fair.
- This fair will be providing the visitors as well as the participants with an unrivaled opportunity that will help them to generate new business leads.
- This fair will also help in marketing the country’s dynamic growing market in an efficient and effective manner.
Products that will be available
Over 80 exporters from different sectors of the country’s agricultural products will be participating in this event. The sectors include organic, processed food, and frozen food products as well as geographical indication products.
Who are participating in this fair?
Dedicated stalls have been created by APEDA for exporters from the country’s North-East Region as well as the Himalayan states like Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttarakhand. The participants include Farmer Producers Organizations (FPOs), women entrepreneurs, exporters of millets, and start-ups, etc.