Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 25, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 25, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. What is the lock in period for ELSS Investments currently?
2. National Housing Bank is the wholly subsidiary of RBI. In which year, NHB was established?
3. Which among the following is the main constituent of Biogas?
4. During the reign of Guptas in North India , who were their contemporaries in South India ?
5. Investment in which among the following is the Most Risk Free asset of a Bank as per the RBI guidelines?
6. Who among the following is the Father of Mutation theory of evolution?
7. Which of the following are generally used to reduce reverberation in an auditorium as sound absorbents?
8. Which of the following rainfall is caused by intense evaporation in equatorial areas?
9. What are the main components of Brass Alloy?
10. Which of the following gave green colour to plants?