Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 23, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 23, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. The Kadamba dynasty was founded by whom?
2. In which state is located the Jongsong Peak?
3. Dr. T. M. Nair is related to which of the following ?
4. In which year Committee on Financial Sector Assessment (CFSA) was set up by the Government of India and the Reserve Bank ?
5. Which among the following sector of Indian Economy is maximum dependent on economic developments in advanced nations?
6. Which of the following Mughal Emperors shifted his imperial court and residence from Agra to Sikri, later renamed as Fatehpur Sikri?
7. Which among the following political parties have supported (In principle) the demand of Harit Pradesh?
8. Which among the following scheme is related exclusively to Financial Inclusion?
9. “Centre for Earth Science Studies” is located in ?
10. In the tenure of which Governor-General an attempt was made for the first time to codify Hindu and Muslim customary laws?