Current Affairs Quiz - May 2022
41. The ‘key accused’ in the ‘Sunjwan terror attack case’ arrested by the National Investigation Agency (NIA) belonged to which of the following terrorist group?
42. Recently the Government of India has withdrawn its proposal to sell its entire stake in which company?
43. A 16-feet tall bronze statue of Dravidian legend and five-time Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Late M Karunanidhi was unveiled at_?
44. Russia and China have banned the UNSC statement on the humanitarian crisis of which country?
45. Which Indian state has been selected by WHO for World No Tobacco Day Award-2022?
46. As per the ‘Road accidents in India – 2020’ report released recently, which state/UT recorded the highest accident severity in 2020?
47. India signed a MoU on International Solar Alliance (ISA) with which country?
48. Who was selected for the ‘Dr. V Shantaram Lifetime Achievement Award’ in the Mumbai International Film Festival 2022?
49. India has signed to agreements to release cheetahs from South Africa and Namibia in which state?
50. As per a recent survey conducted by the RBI, which was the most preferred denomination in bank notes?