Daily Current Affairs Quiz : February 13-14, 2022
1. Which institution launched agro ecology-based programme named ‘JIVA’?
2. Which body regulates the Stock Exchanges in India?
3. Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL) functions under the aegis of which institution?
4. Which Indian state has the highest number of killings as a part of ‘Witch Hunting’, as per NCRB?
5. Xinjiang region, which was seen in the news, is located in which country?
The above 5 questions are part of Daily Current Affairs 20 MCQs Series in GKToday Android Application. This series can be subscribed in the app only for Rs. 799/- for entire year. Download Now