Current Affairs Quiz: February 29, 2020
Watch Video Here
1. Which aircraft carrier launched freighter services to assist shrimp farmers?
2. Bob Iger, who recently tendered his resignation, was the Chief Executive Officer of which global firm for 15 years?
3. As of 2020, what is the Foreign Direct investment (FDI) limit, allowed in insurance intermediaries?
4. What is the name of the new satellite, scheduled to be launched by the ISRO on March 5, 2020?
5. Hosni Mubarak, who recently passed away, was the former President of which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|