Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – December 11, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, December 11, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Who among the following wrote ‘Nagananda’?
2. Who represented India in the 2nd round table conference?
3. Till now how many judges of Supreme Court of India have been removed from Office through impeachment?
4. Steady rise in the general level of prices, income, output and employment” Which among the following is most suitable term for this definition?
5. Which among the following month of Indian Calendar are placed in correct order ?
6. Which among the following article says that “directive principles are not enforceable by any court but at the same time declared that they are nevertheless fundamental in the governance of the country and it shall be duty of the state to apply these principles in making laws?
7. Who among the following is best known for his discovery and development of the first safe and effective polio vaccine.?
8. Which among the following finds highest weight age in the Index of Industrial Production?
9. Which of these principles state that in the ground state of the atoms, the orbitals are filled in order of their increasing energies?
10. Where are the Headquarters of New Development Bank situated?