‘Innovations for You’ coffee table book
The fourth edition of the ‘Innovations for You’ coffee table book was launched recently by Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog.
What is the ‘Innovations for You’ coffee table book?
- Innovations For You’ is a Coffee Table Book series feature success stories of startups that are supported through the 3 flagship programmes implemented under the Atal Innovation Mission – Atal Incubation Centres, Atal Community Innovation Centres and Atal New India Challenges.
- So far, four editions of coffee table books have been published.
- Each of these editions showcased the journey of individual entrepreneurs working in different sectors and their role in creating novel, disruptive, innovative products, services, and solutions that are easing the path towards a sustainable future.
- The first edition focused on healthcare sector, the second edition on agriculture and allied sector and the third on transport and mobility.
About the fourth edition
The fourth edition of ‘Innovations for You’ coffee table book featured the 75 successful women entrepreneurs in India, who were supported by the Atal Incubation Centres (AICs). Its release was part of the Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav celebrations, which commemorates the 75th year of Indian Independence. Of more than 2,900 firms sponsored by the Atal Innovation Mission, over 850 are led by women entrepreneurs.
About Atal Innovation Mission
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is a flagship initiative of the Central Government that aims to create and promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship across India. It aims to develop new programmes and policies that can support innovation in various sectors of the Indian economy. It also provides platforms and collaboration opportunities for different stakeholders. The initiative is implemented via a holistic approach to promote innovative mindset among school students and create an ecosystem for entrepreneurship in universities, research institutes, private and MSME sector. Various programmes are implemented to achieve these goals –
- Atal Tinkering Labs
- Atal Incubators
- Atal Community Innovation Centres
- Atal New India Challenges and Atal Grand Challenges
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat ARISE-ANIC
- Mentor of Change