India Technopreneurship series – Key Facts
Kerala Start-up Mission and Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program (CLAP) are set to jointly host the pioneering Technopreneurship Series.
- India Technopreneurship series will be organised for innovators and start-ups in Kerala.
- It will start from November 15 and will conclude on November 19.
- This initiative will provide a platform for innovation and collaboration in order to enable nascent companies to solve new-age challenges.
- It comprises of a series of workshops on business and technology tracks, which will be significant in providing corporate and institutional support to young innovators.
This initiative has been launched in Kerala when it is busy adding vibrancy to its start-up ecosystem by extending help to emerging entrepreneurs garner more visibility for their ideas.
What are the agenda of the initiative?
- India Technopreneurship series is powered by Cisco LaunchPad.
- It is expected to witness a confluence of young innovators, government representatives, early-stage start-ups, industry mentors, corporate leaders, investors and other esteemed guests.
- They will exchange insights, thoughts, frameworks and innovative ways to leverage technologies.
- Initiative set to unlock more territories of Growth for Co-founders of aspiring entrepreneurs, early-stage start-ups and student innovators, in collaboration with KSUM.
Cisco LaunchPad which is the accelerator wing of networking and software giant Cisco. It has been at the forefront of organising win-win proposition for start-ups by building the bridge to harnessing technology. It was incepted in 2016, as an advocate of corporate-start-up collaboration. It has gained success in propelling B2B deep-tech start-ups from India and other countries.