Current Affairs: July 10, 2020
1. Which financial institution has approved USD 400 million loan to support the Namami Gange programme of India?
2. Which organisation is to launch interface points called ‘Turant Suvidha Kendras (TSKs)’?
3. Which Union Minister represented India in the fourth edition of the virtual Ministerial on Climate Action (MoCA)?
4. As per the World Drug Report of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, which country reported the highest seizure of opium in 2018?
5. World Zoonoses Day is celebrated on July 6, to commemorate the work of which biologist?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|