Current Affairs Quiz: December 01-02, 2019
1. Election Commission of India (ECI) has recognized Jannayak Janta Party (JJP) as state party of which state?
2. Yasuhiro Nakasone, who passed away recently, was the former PM of which country?
3. Angad Vir Singh Bajwa is associated to which sports?
4. Who has become fastest man to reach 7,000 Test runs?
5. Noted theatre artiste Paramananda Sahu, who passed away recently, was from which state?
6. Who is the author of the book “The Legacy of Militancy in Punjab: Long Road to Normalcy” ?
7. Schistura syngkai is the scientific name of which type of species?
8. Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri, who has been chosen for the 55th Jnanpith Award, is associated to which language?
9. The first-ever International Conference on “Landslides Risk Reduction and Resilience” was held in which city?
10. Who has been appointed as chairman of microfinance panel of the Code for Responsible Lending (CRL)?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »