Daily Current Affairs Quiz: September 10, 2020
Watch Video Here
1. When is the ‘International Literacy Day’ celebrated across the world?
2. Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar has launched a new Logo of which Government scheme?
3. Which organisation is to provide USD 500 million for Delhi-Meerut RRTS Corridor?
4. Which rating agency estimated that that the annual GDP growth of India would contract by 10.5 per cent?
5. Which institute is to set up new Centres for Skilling and Technical Support in Bhagalpur and Varanasi?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|