Daily Current Affairs Quiz: October 18-19, 2020
Watch Video Here
1. Which country has been elected as the President of International Solar Alliance (ISA), for a term of two years?
2. A National report on ‘ANGIKAAR’ campaign was released recently. The campaign is associated with which Ministry?
3. Nagarnar Steel Plant (NSP), which was seen in the news recently, is located in which state?
4. Shobha Naidu, who recently passed away, was associated with which profession?
5. Africa’s tallest mountain, the Mount Kilimanjaro is located in which country?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|