Current Affairs: July 12-13, 2020
Watch Video Here
1. Which state government has constituted a commission to protect the Constitutional rights of tribal communities?
2. Which Asian country is to contest for another term during 2021- 23, in the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)?
3. Which organisation estimated that the average global temperatures would rise by 1.5 degrees Celsius, in next five years?
4. Who is to represent India in the virtual summit between India and the European Union (EU), to be held on July 15?
5. Which Indian company has tied up with the UK-based oil company BP, to start their new fuel retail and mobility joint venture (JV)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|