Vajpayee Arogyasri Yojana is the flagship health insurance scheme of which among the following state governments?
Vajpayee Arogyasri Yojana is the Karnataka State government’s flagship health insurance scheme, which helps families living below the poverty line (BPL) to avail themselves of medical benefits. World Bank will fund 80 per cent of the project, while state government will fund the remaining 20 per cent. The scheme, which will provide free treatment for 402 procedures including cardiovascular diseases, cancer treatment, burns and neo-natal cases, will also consist of 55 post operative procedures. Accidents, if not covered by insurance will also be taken up under the Yojana.