PM Narendra Modi to get Global Energy and Environment Leadership Award
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, is all set to receive the “CERAWeek global energy and environment leadership award” at an annual international energy conference which is scheduled in March 2021.
- Prime minister will also be delivering the keynote address at the CERAWeek Conference-2021.
- The CERAWeek Conference-2021 will be held virtually from March 1 to 5, 2021.
- The conference will be organised by IHS Markit.
- It is an annual international conference that brings together the energy industry leaders, experts. Policy makers. Government officials, leaders from the technology, energy technology innovators and financial & industrial communities.
- Other prominent speakers at the conference will include:
- John Kerry who is US special presidential envoy for climate,
- Co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,
- Founder of Breakthrough Energy Bill Gates and
- Amin Nasser who is the president and CEO of Saudi Aramco.
- The themes and sessions of the conference is inspired by “The New Map: Energy, Climate, and the Clash of Nations,”. It is the new book by IHS Markit Vice Chairman & CERAWeek Chairman Daniel Yergin.
- This is the first virtual conference of CERAWeek.
- Last conference of the CERAWeek was held in March 2019.
IHS Markit Ltd.
It is an American-British information provider. The organisation is based in London and it was established with the merger of HIS Inc. & Markit Ltd. in 2016. The organisation combines the information, analytics and expertise in order to provide solutions for government, business and finance. It helps the customers to see why things happen and encourage them to focus on what really matters in order for them to take the confident decisions so as to improve efficiency, drive the growth and outpace the competitors.
Category: Summits and Conferences
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|