1. The 42nd G7 summit in 2016 was held in which country? [A]Japan [B]Canada [C]France [D]Germany Answer: JapanNotes: The 42nd G7 summit was held on May 26–27, 2016 in Kashiko Island, Shima, in Japan. The summit aimed to address challenges affecting the growth of the world economy, like slowdowns in emerging markets and drops in ..
Monthly Archives: May 2016
1. Which Indian businessman has received Harvard Business School Alumni Achievement Award for the year 2016? [A]Sunil Bharti Mittal [B]Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani [C]Ratan Naval Tata [D]Azim premji Answer: Sunil Bharti MittalNotes: Bharti Enterprises founder and Chairman Sunil Bharti Mittal has received Harvard Business School Alumni Achievement Award for the year 2016. The award is presented ..
1. Who will be the new Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau? [A]Rui Duarte de Barros [B]Domingos Simoes Pereira [C]Baciro Dja [D]Adiato Djalo Nandigna Answer: Baciro DjaNotes: Baciro Dja has been named as the new Prime Minister of Guinea Bissau by the President Jose Mario Vaz. Dja will succeed Carlos Correia, who was dismissed from his ..
1. India has recently signed loan agreement with which International financial institution for Karnataka Urban Water Supply Modernization project? [A]Asian Development Bank (ADB) [B]World Bank (WB) [C]New Development Bank (NDB) [D]Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) Answer: World Bank (WB)Notes: India has recently signed loan agreement with World Bank (WB) for IBRD loan of $ 100 ..
1. Which Indian company has recently signed MoU with Iran government to set up smelter plant in Chabahar? [A]Central Mine Planning and Design Institute [B]Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam [C]Bharat Aluminium Company Ltd. (BALCO) [D]National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Answer: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)Notes: The National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has recently signed a MoU ..