Quiz 242: General Knowledge For All Examinations
1. ‘Yudh Abhyas is a millitary exercise between:
2. Saksham Yadav, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
3. Which among the following are the building blocks of human body ?
4. Which among the following term refers to Press ?
5. Kazimierz Funk or Casimir Funk, was a Polish biochemist, generally credited with the first formulation of the concept of which of the following ?
6. The ”Marquess of Queensberry rules” is a code of generally accepted rules in which of the following sports?
7. “Prince of Wales Cup ” is related to which of the following sports?
8. In which state Kudremukh which is famous for iron ore is located?
9. Territorial claims and disputes over navigation rights of which of the following territories between Iran and Iraq was the main factor for the Iraq-Iran War?
10. Which among the following PSU in India specializes in missile and torpedo design and production?