Quiz 11: Basic General Knowledge
1. Which among the following is NOT a book written by Khushwant Singh?
(B)Delhi: A novel
(C)The End of India
(D)Woman: Many Hues Many Shades
2. The Farakka Barrage issue is an issue between India and Bangladesh, related to distribution of water of which among the following rivers?
3. 73rd Amendment of the Constitution of India , is related to which among the following?
4. The name of P Mitra (Pramathanath Mitra) is associated with the foundation of which among the following revolutionary organizations?
(D)None of them
5. In context with RSS or Rastriya Swayamsevak Sangh, what does Sarsanghchalak refer to?
(A)Head of RSS
(B)Head at Prant (state) level
(C)Head at District Level
(D)Head of the Local RSS Shakha
6. Who among the following is known to have founded the "Academic Association"?
(A)Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
(C)Madan Mohan Tarkalankar
7. The place "Noonmati" in India, is related to which among the following?
8. Linus Pauling is known for having won the Nobel Prize for two different fields. Which among the following are these fields?
(A)Chemistry and Physics
(B)Physics and Literature
(C)Chemistry and Literature
(D)Chemistry and Peace
9. In context with Japan, what does Akihito refer to ?
10. The web of the spider is made up of which among the following?
11. Which among the following is the most common organic compound on Earth?
12. In context with the Defense of India, Advanced Technology Vessel (ATV) Projects are related to which among the following?
(A)Nuclear Capable Missiles
(B)Nuclear Capable Submarines
(C)Aircraft Career Ships
(D)Amphibious warfare vessels
13. Soviet aircraft carrier Admiral Gorshkov, has been rechristened in India as which among the following?
14. Mission Dakshin Dhruv 2006 was a successful operation of which among the following?
(C)Indian Air Force
(D)Indian Armed Forces
15. Which among the following are being procured by India for its armed forces, under the Project-75 India (P-75I) Programme?
(A)Medium multi-role combat aircraft
(D)Aircraft Career Ships