Quiz 42: Basic GK →All Examinations
1. "Stilwell Road" connects India with which among the following neighbors?
2. Major Dhyanchand's birthday is celebrated as National Sports Day in India, on which among the following dates?
3. The Commonwealth Games started from which among the following countries?
4. Rahamtulla Cup is associated with which of the following sports?
5. Who among the following had written Bangladesh's national anthem " Amar Sonar Bangla" ?
6. Who among the following has written the book Bahubivah?
[A]Ishwar Chand Vidyasagar
[B]Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay
[C]Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
7. Which among the following National Parks / Wild Life sanctuaries of Tamil Nadu is called as Top Slip?
[A]Aanamalai National Park
[B]Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary
[C]Guindy National Park
[D]Palani Hills National Park
8. Which among the following types of glasses contains Cerium and other rare earths and has a high absorption of ultraviolet rays?
9. Where are the headquarters of NATO?
10. Guru Shikhar Peak is located in which among the following states ?
11. The First fort was constructed by British in India, at which among the following places?
12. Which among the following is the national game of Russia?
13. Ustad Rahim Fahimuddin Dagar, who recently died was known for which among the following styles of Hindustani Classical Music?
14. What is the current amount allocated under the MPLADS scheme?
15. National Housing Bank is the wholly subsidiary of RBI. In which year, NHB was established?