Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 20, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 20, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following age marks a very distinct growth in population of Human beings compared to other ages?
2. The first-ever Indian Railways Human Resources Round Table Conference has started in which city?
3. Kamal-ud-Din Abd-ur-Razzaq ibn Ishaq Samarqandi, a Persian Islamic Scholar, visited which Indian city during early 1440s?
4. Pakistan Resolution or Lahore Resolution was a formal political statement adopted by the Muslim League in which year ?
5. In context with banking and Investment market, what is the correct full form of ODI?
6. What is Carbamide?
7. The National Rainfed Area Authority (NRAA) has been constituted to give focused attention to the problems of rainfed areas of the country. The NRAA is a / an ________?
8. Who among these is thought of as a Pioneer of Economic Nationalism?
9. If a person wants to increase the level of good Cholesterol in his / her body, which among the following you would advise?
- Increase the use of trans fatty acids in diet
- Stop smoking
- Consumption of omega-3 fatty acids
Choose the correct option:
10. Consider the following regarding the malarial parasite
- It is a prokaryotic protist of genus ‘Plasmodium’ transmitted by female Anopheles Mosquito.
- After entering the body, it multiplies within the Red Blood Cells(RBCs) of humans and causes symptoms of Malaria after destroying the RBCs.
Select the statement(s) which is/are incorrect?