Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – January 17, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 17, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. After returning from South Africa, which among the following was the first successful satyagraha of Mahatma Gandhi?
2. On which of the following Date a Bank publishes its balance sheet ?
3. The battle of Aliwal was fought between which of the following?
4. The Agrarian Reforms Committee under the chairmanship of Shri J C Kumarappa in 1949 was related to which of the following?
5. Under which of the following Ministries of Government of India works the Forward Markets Commission?
6. Consider the following:
Which among the above have their own planetary ring systems?
7. Which among the following is the correct location of the Chukchi Sea?
8. Which of the following statements explain the fact that not a single drop of honey leaks from the beehive?
- The Honey is highly viscous
- The surface tension of honey is high
- The cells of Bee hive are very small
- The cells of Bee hive are closed from both ends
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
9. The Kutchi New Year is celebrated as which of the following?
10. Which of the following is the balance equation for Aluminium + Copper chloride → Aluminium chloride + Copper?