Today’s GK Questions (Static GK/GS) – August 23, 2019
Here are 10 GK questions for today, August 23, 2019 for various competitive exams in India.
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. The” Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs” is headed by whom among the following?
2. The Man Booker Prize or commonly called Booker Prize is given in which field?
3. Which river was called Vipasa in Vedic India?
4. In which year , after defeating Jaypala, Mahmud of Ghazni proceeded to Gujarat where he destroyed the temple of Somnath?
5. If there is a dispute in the presidential election it will be referred whom among the following?
6. Which among the following body gives “Avicenna Prize” for ethics in science?
7. Which of the following rulers introduced “Rupee” in India?
8. The Indian National Army was formed under whose leadership?
9. Why is it advisable not to draw current for many appliances from a single point?
10. Which among the following is true regarding the Humidity of the air?