Quiz 374: Miscellaneous GK
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following states in India leads in Tendupatta Production? (It is used for making Biris)
2. The drainage basin of Gingee River forms a part of which of the following in India?
3. In context with the international borders, Zero Point refers to an area on the border of which of the following neighbors?
4. In which states of India the “Foreigners Detection Tribunals ” are active?
5. What is the Modern name of a country which has Abyssinia as its old name?
6. In which year Govt. of India has launched National Meat and Poultry Processing Board?
7. Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation (RRRLF) was established in May, 1972 by the Department of Culture, Govt. of India to spread library services all over the country in cooperation with State Governments, Union Territory Administrations and Organization working in the field. Where are the headquarters of Raja Rammohun Roy Library Foundation?
8. Which among the following is a Beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile
9. Which among the following is the most acceptable range of LEO (Low Earth orbit)?
10. With which of the following animals Galton’s whistle is most commonly associated?