Quiz 365: General Socio Economic Awareness for Banking Examinations and Other Government Services Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Article 280 of the Indian Constitution deals with constitution of which of the following commissions?
2. Which of the following Five year Plans set the lowest growth target?
3. The President of India appoints the Chairman and Members of the National Human Rights Commission on whose recommendations?
4. In which year India ratified International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights ?
5. Technology center of Unique Identification Authority of India is located in which city?
6. Express Remit is the brand name of a remittance facility by which of the following banks?
7. Which among the following is the most important source region of NRI remittances to India ?
8. Which among the following sector of Indian Economy is maximum dependent on economic developments in advanced nations?
9. For the first time in India, in which of the following Budgets “basic reforms in the international financial and trading system ” was stressed in India?
10. In the history of Independent India, which among the following decades had shown 3 consecutive years of double-digit, food price inflation?