Daily Current Affairs 2012 Quiz : August 20, 2012
1. In 2012, the Rakhine state of which among the following countries was making news for conflicts between the ethnic Rakhine Buddhists and Rohingya Muslims?
2. At which among the following places, the National Centre for Agricultural Economics and Policy Research (NCAEPR) is located?
3. As per the recent SEBI directives, what is the present investment limit for QFIs in corporate bonds and debt schemes of mutual funds without any lock-in period?
4. Who among the following is the current president of the European Central Bank?
[A]Herman Van Rompuy
[B]Jose Manuel Barroso
5. Nehru Cup belongs to which among the following Sport?
6. Which among the following ministries of the Government of India has recently announced that 1% of its budget will go towards appointment of ‘Mahila Gram Samanvayaks’?
[A]Ministry of Finance
[B]Ministry of Woman and Child Development
[C]Ministry of Rural Development
[D]Ministry of Panchayati Raj
Ministry of Rural Development
7. In which among the following cities, the Head-quarters of Organisation of American States is located?
8. Senkaku (Diaoyu) Islands, which are recently in news are disputed territories between _________?
[A]Japan and North Korea
[B]North Korea and South Korea
[C]Japan and China
[D]China and Russia
Japan and China
9. Dipika Pallikal, who was recently in news is a player of which among the following sports?
10. Which among the following states of India has recently declared House Sparrow as the official bird of the state?