Amazon Quiz Answers – 6 March, 2021
1. What word has been named by Oxford Languages as its Hindi word of the year 2020?
2. The tradition of what is known to have begun in Raghurajpur, a heritage cloth crafts village in Odisha?
3. Which high-profile Google project, aiming to deliver wireless internet via flying balloons in the stratosphere, recently got shut down
4. This phone belongs to the biggest technology company of which country?
5. Which of the following facts are NOT true about this bird?
Cannot fly backwards
Category: Amazon Quiz Time Answers
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|