1. Gas hydrates are naturally occurring ice-like substances mainly composed of ___? [A]Methane [B]Carbon dioxide [C]Carbon monoxide [D]Ethane Answer: MethaneNotes: Gas hydrates are naturally occurring, crystalline, ice-like substances composed of gas molecule mainly methane and ..
Monthly Archives: April 2015
1. Who was awarded with the prestigious Master Deenanath Mangeshkar Award 2015? [A]Anil Kapoor [B]Sunil Shetty [C]Amitabh Bachchan [D]Amir Khan Answer: Anil KapoorNotes: Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor has been honoured with the prestigious Deenanath Mangeshkar ..
1. Which country in SAARC has the highest GDP (PPP) per capita ? [A]Sri Lanka [B]Maldives [C]India [D]Bhutan Answer: MaldivesNotes: Among the SAARC countries, Highest Per Capita GDP (PPP) is of Maldives as per World ..
1. Which country generates highest per capita e-waste? [A]Singapore [B]Norway [C]Iceland [D]Denmark Answer: NorwayNotes: As per a report by United Nations University, Norway topped the world’s electronic waste mountain in 2014, generating 28.4kgs per inhabitant. ..
1. Which state of India is known for highest per capita alcohol consumption? [A]Gujarat [B]Kerala [C]Tamil Nadu [D]Telangana Answer: KeralaNotes: As of 2015, Kerala has India’s highest per capita alcohol consumption at more than eight ..