Quiz 543 : GK for UPSC Civil Services, IFS and other Exams
1. As per the latest norms, Investments equal to and more than which among the following amount in a mutual fund portfolio necessarily have to be accompanied by a KYC (Know Your Customer) acknowledgement letter?
2. As per the Nehru Report, the composition of India's parliament was as follows:
President, Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha
Crown, Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha
Crown, House of People, House of States
Crown, Senate, House of Representatives
3. As per the provisions of the Article 94 of the Constitution of India, whenever the Lok Sabha is dissolved, the office of the Speaker becomes vacant at which among the following time?
Immediately after Lok Sabha is dissolved
Immediately after the New Government is elected
Immediately after election for new Lok Sabha is completed
Immediately before the first session of the next Lok Sabha
4. As per the recent assessment by the Indian Network for Climate Change Assessment (INCCA), (2007) what are the preliminary estimates of India`s per capita CO2 equivalent emissions?
5. As per the recently released Census Data for 2001-10, in how many states of India, the child sex ratio has been reported to be low?
6. As recorded by Abulfazl, Ak.bar, the great used to play which among the following music instruments?
7. At which among the following conferences, a 34 point resolution was passed by which the Indian National Army was made subordinate to the Indian Independence League?
8. At which among the following places is located the International Rubber Study Group?
Kua La Lumpur
9. At which among the following places, India's fertilizer industry made a very humble beginning in 1906, when the first manufacturing unit of Single Super Phosphate (SSP) was set up there?
10. At which among the following places, Jayaprakash Narayan had convened the first All India Congress Socialists Conference in 1934?
11. At which among the following places, National Flag was hoisted for the First time in India.?
12. Before Mahatma Gandhi, who among the following had devised the Doctrine of Passive Resistance by leading a "No-rent Campaign" the form of non-payment of the taxes as it would breach the legal obligation and will be a direct defiance of the administrative authority?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak
Lala Lajpat Rai
Dada Bhai Naoroji
13. Before the Salt March, of March 1930, from Sabramati to Dandi to break the salt law, Mahatma Gandhi had performed a similar long march across Transvaal border, in South Africa in which among the following years?
14. Benzoepin, Parrysulfan, Phaser, Thiodan, Thionex etc. are the names of which among the following pesticides?
15. Beta-Keratin is found in which among the following in abundance?