National Defense MSME Conclave and Exhibition
The two-day National Defense MSME Conclave and Exhibition began on September 11, 2022 in Kota, Rajasthan.
- Defense equipment including T-90 and BMP-2 tanks, artillery guns, various types of sniper and machine guns and military bridges are on display at the exhibition.
- Young innovators, start-ups and MSMEs in the defense sector are also showcasing their products. More than 50 companies, start-ups and MSMEs working in the defense sector are participating in this event.
- Drone light shows and live concerts are the highlights of the event. Defense Conclave and Exhibition is being organized for the first time in Rajasthan.
- More than 50 companies, start-ups and MSMEs working in the defense sector displayed their more than 100 defense equipment in the event.
- On the second day of the event, Startup Expo was organized on 12th September. In this, the country’s leading start-up experts provided every basic information related to start-up. In this, information was given to the youth about how to start a start-up, funding, marketing of products and services, among other things.
MSME Industry in India
The MSME sector has contributed significantly to the country’s socio-economic development. The sector has grown in importance in India as a result of its contribution to the country’s exports and GDP. This sector has also made significant contributions to entrepreneurship growth, particularly in India’s semi-urban and rural areas. As per data, India has around 6.3 crore MSME industries.
Category: Defence Current Affairs
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|