High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2019: 352 Vacancies
Society for centralized recruitment of staff in subordinate courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates for filling up clerk vacant posts in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana.
Date of advertisement: 05.01.2019
Commencement of online applications: 07.01.2019
Last date and time for registration of step I: 04.02.2019 (11.59 PM)
Last date for receiving application fee: 06.02.2019
Last date and time for registration step II: 07.02.2019 (11.59 PM)
Last date for editing applications: 07.02.2019 (11.59 PM)
Total Vacancies: 352
SC/ST of Haryana: 60
BC of Haryana: 69
PHC of Haryana: 01
How to Apply
Candidates have to register themselves by visiting the official website.
After registration, candidates will get Registration ID and password. Applicants haves to use the id and password and complete two steps in the registration process.
Age as on 01.01.2019 for different categories will be as follows:
- General: 18-42
- SC/ST of Haryana: 18-47
- BC of Haryana: 18-47
- Ex-servicemen of Haryana: Up to the age of 42 years plus continuous military service added by three years.
- PHC of Haryana: Upper age is relaxable by 10 years from their original category.
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or any stream i.e. Commerce, Computer or equivalent
- Candidates should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects
- Candidates must be proficient in the operation of computers (word processing and spreadsheets).
General knowledge: 50 Marks
English Composition: 50 Marks
Candidates should get 33% in each subject and 40% in the aggregate of both subjects.
There will be negative marking for wrong answers.
Those candidates who qualified the written examination would be called for Computer Proficiency Test i.e. to access the proficiency of candidates in operation of the computer (word processing and spreadsheets).